Sunday, April 12, 2015

How does technology affect the human brain?


What is the human brain?
The human brain is the command center for the nervous system. It controls everything. It is our being.

What is technology?
Technology is our way of life. It's never ending. There is no way telling how far will take us in our life.

I got the bass for this project when my mom asked me to go 24 hours without my phone. I didn't last ten minutes without turning it on again. My brain reacted to my phone as comfort or privacy. How long can you go without your phone?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Kevin! I'm interested in what more you have to share. If technology has impacted our brains this much, then what will the future generation be like with even more advanced technology? Oh gosh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sad but i think everybody has the same problem. Technology has an huge impact on a lot of things but majority it is the brain. So glad you chose this topic. Its intresting.

    ReplyDelete